Loader only, does not include tractor or attachment
All our attachments will fit, if you would like an attachment we don’t already make, we might be able to make you a one-off attachment.
The model move’s up & down and tilts up and down
You can remove the loader from the tractor leaving the brackets on the tractor, the stands come with the loader to sit on display like the real machine.
This model is made from brass etchings, round and square brass and aluminum rods and tubes all soldered together, finished in 2 pack paint.
The model can be put on most models, but we advise sending us your tractor to fit it as it can be complicated to fit.
Some tractors we don’t have in stock to build the fittings for this loader so please contact us before you purchase to make sure we can make this for you,
The standard color is Red but if you would like this model in another color, we can provide this if you contact us directly to check stock availability
The process to fit the loader will vary from model to model
To fit it to your tractor you will need to
· pop off the bonnet
· Remove front weight
· Remove screw to split the center of tractor
· A flat head screw driver will help pries open a gap to remove the front axle
· Put the loader in place (but do not screw it on)
· Put back on front axle and remove flat head screw driver
· But back on the Screw to hold the tractor together
· Using the original screw to hold the tractor in the box, now fix the loader to the tractor
· Pop back on the bonnet using a small amount of glue and let set.
Shop our range of handcrafted tractor models.
Shop our range of handcrafted trailer models.
Shop our full range of handcrafted tractor and trailer models.